Pages

Feb 8, 2009

With my Mind in the Gutter



"The Light" - 8" x 10" - oil

All in all it's been a somewhat "blah" week. I've been fortunate enough to get a few pieces done this week but the bulk of the week has been office work. You know, things like emails, submitting to competitions and reading over contracts. I'm sure that the thought of a career artist usually brings glorified visions of painting all day and night while eating noodles and sniffing paint fumes... If I were only so lucky. Aside from the paperwork, I've found myself distracted with wondrous tasks around the house like cleaning frozen gutters....yum.

1 comment:

Cheryl Anderson said...

Glad you got at least some painting time out of your work week. I love the color and light in this one!

It is funny how people assume that being an artist is always fun and games in front of the easel. They never think about it as running a business.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...