Pages

Jan 11, 2009

Speedy: A Tortoise Tale


"Barnside" - 6" x 6" - oil

click here to bid or purchase

The assembly line has been running at a slow but steady pace this week. I usually work on one painting at a time but at the moment I've got about six paintings that are in the works. It's hard to leave an unfinished painting to work on another painting but I think the extra time to mull over works will help with the quality assurance.

In other late breaking news, a few days ago I got the news that my illustration titled "The Strong" was accepted into the Society of Illustrators of Los Angeles (SILA) annual competition. The first time that I had work accepted to SILA I was comfortable with thinking that it was a fluke but now that it's happened again I'm just relieved.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS for the acceptance into SILA. I'm also impressed at the fact you're working on 6 paintings at once. Perhaps the SILA unleashed a creative flood?

Steven S. Walker said...

Thanks Sheila, I'll be the first to tell you that it's hard to keep up with 6 paintings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...