Pages

Jan 15, 2009

The Legend of Tennessee Walker


"Weathered" - 6" x 6" - oil

Sold

This piece was among the many paintings that spawned from a road trip to Tennessee. The plan is to take about twenty or thirty of these small paintings and make them larger. If all goes right, I can see this one as a 30" x 30". All of this work is geared towards my show later in the year at the Glave Kocen Gallery.

In the additional news column, I'll be in Cartersville, GA for the weekend to participate in a group show at the Booth Western Art Museum. I was notified of my acceptance several months ago but struggled with whether or not to participate. At the time it was more of a hassle than anything, but after some thought and seeing the awesome list of artists that I was among I decided to jump in.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...