Pages

Jun 2, 2008

Look...Up in the Sky!

Amherst - 36" x 48" - oil

I received an email about a month ago from a young lady name Shari, who I met at an art function in Fredericksburg. She was inquiring about my upcoming show (plug) and wanted to know if I was going to have any paintings with "big sky" in the July show. I was somewhat taken back because I didn't think that people were that interested in the paintings that included large skies. Only days after receiving her email, I started getting more inquiries about my "big sky" paintings. Life's funny that way. This email from Shari acted as a reminder to get back to what got me excited about landscapes in the first place. This particular painting won't be in the FCCA show but similar works will be available.

Fredericksburg show - June 30-July 26 - 813 Sophia Street, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 - (540) 373-5646

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...