Pages

Oct 27, 2012

Four Demos, Two Mills and One Great Workshop

"A Revelation" - 24 x 36" - oil - Sold
I realized a few days ago that I hadn't posted anything in what seems like forever.  I'll try to catch you up to speed.  This past Sunday I drove in to Millwood, VA to give a demo at the conclusion of Art at the Mill and to prepare for my painting workshop just down the road.  The demo, titled "A Beautiful Tree", was later purchased at the workshop.  The show itself was fairly successful for me with a few big sales like the painting above, titled "A Revelation."

A view of the Mill during my four day oil painting workshop
The workshop, located at the Mill at Carter Hall in Millwood, VA, was filled with eager students who came prepared to learn, paint and be inspired.  Everyone made strides and came away feeling a little more informative and confident about their own painting endeavors.  Things went so well that I've been invited back in February for another workshop.  For those of you who are interested, I'll be posting more specific dates to the blog soon.

"A Beautiful Tree" - 18 x 24" - oil - Sold
At the end of the day, my trip to Virginia was extremely productive.  Thank you to Snow, Julia, Rachel, Maureen, Lynn, Gwen, Kassie, Susan, Roma, Lynne, Lynden, Toni, Lisa, Margaret, Bea and Michelle for a great week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...