Pages

Jul 16, 2012

Just one Second

Second Place at the Colonial Beach Art Show - "The Sun is Shining" - 24 x 36" - oil

A couple of days ago I got the word that I received second place at the Colonial Beach Art Show in Colonial Beach, VA for the painting above titled "The Sun is Shining."  My hope is that this will lead to some interest when I have a show there next year.  Even though that's a year away, you never know how things will stick into a patrons mind.  

In other news, I'm currently in Milford, PA taking my talents to a new level under the tutelage of award winning artist Peter Fiore.  I took this workshop last year and got so much out of it that I decided to come back for more.  

“Once you stop learning, you start dying.”- Albert Einstein


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...