Pages

Jun 27, 2012

Color the Hills!

"Small works available for the Color the Hills event"

In a promotional effort to inform the citizens of Central Ohio of my existence and to increase enrollment for my classes at the McConnell Arts Center, I along with some of the other MAC instructors will be displaying works at The Hills Market in Worthington, OH this Saturday (June 30th) from 4 to 9pm.  I will have several small works, like the ones above, available for purchase.  The event is FREE but if you feel compelled to buy some art work I won't stop you.  If you come early enough you may get to see me working on a few paintings.  In addition to my works, several of my current students will have pieces on display as well.  If not for me, at least come out to support my students.

Saturday, June 30th from 4pm to 9pm
at the Hills Market in Worthington, OH

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...