Pages

Apr 7, 2009

Tag Along

"Tenn #2" - 6" x 6" - oil

click here to bid or purchase

I've been tagged again! I don't remember tag being this much fun as a kid. Fellow artists Chris Beck and Kerri Settle both honored me with the Passion for Painting Award. No, I didn't campaign for this award. I really and truly just love to paint...it's a gift and a curse. Both Chris and Kerri are extremely talented artists and it's great to be in their company.

According to the rules of Tag, I'm suppose to name seven things that I love and seven artists that I admire and are deserving of the Passion for Painting Award. So here goes something...

Seven things I love...

  1. Evelyn
  2. Brodie
  3. A good nights sleep
  4. Ma & Pa Walker
  5. A finished painting
  6. A sold painting
  7. My friends that look after me

Seven Artists that I admire...

5 comments:

Jennifer Phillips said...

Steve Walker YOU ARE THE BEST! Thank you for the award and the introduction to many new artist blogs!

... AND I just looked through your website - I think all my excess drool just shorted out my keyboard. I will be saving my pennies to order a print from you soon. Or maybe if I have a good show in May... an original! I am a fan.

Steven S. Walker said...

Hi there Jennifer I'm glad you're enjoying my work. I too have a little bit of drool from your work. Would you be interested in a trade...hmmmm.

r garriott said...

The greens in this landscape are just mouth watering... is that what the light is really like in your part of the world?

Jennifer Phillips said...

ABSOLUTELY STEVEN WALKER!
Thanks - what a nice complement!

Steven S. Walker said...

Garriot, in my world the light is just too bright for words

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...