Pages

Dec 23, 2008

Let's go to Wally World!

"Green 78" - 24" x 48" - oil

This past weekend I went on a "Griswold's" road trip to Tennessee. It was everything that you'd expect from a National Lampoon's movie . . . odd sleeping conditions, backseat drivers and monkey's hanging in a restaurant. The only thing missing was Wally World and Randy Quaid. The road trip did give me an opportunity to take hundreds of photos of the landscapes of Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee. Of course I'll be working on some new paintings from the trip over the holidays.

I finished this painting a little more than a month ago but it somehow slipped through the blogging cracks. I thought that I should post it before the new year comes and I completely forget. Again, I'm still not sure as to what attracts me to these beat up trucks... but here I am. I probably won't post another image until next week so I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday season.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...