Pages

Dec 17, 2008

Getting COSI

"Scioto" - 11" x 14" - oil

To purchase prints click here

A few weeks ago I went into downtown Columbus to see what I could see as well as get familiar with the city. Well, what I saw was the Scioto River behind COSI. The painting above is just one of the views that I was able to capture during my short venture downtown. Although I usually have these paintings posted on EBay, I've decided to make this painting available as a print on Imagekind. There will be more to come.

Also, I wanted to thank everyone who has been able to stop by the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts to see my work. I've received a lot of positive feedback from the show as well as some new followers.

Pauley Center Exhibitions
Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm; Saturday, 9:30 am-4:30 pm
UNDER A VIRGINIA SKY: Paintings by Steven Walker
December 8, 2008 - January 30, 2009
For additional information contact
Suzanne Hall, 804/204-2704; or Jane Fuquay, 804/204-2708

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...