Pages

Oct 19, 2008

I'm living on the air in Cincinnati

"Not that Clear" - 11" x 14" - oil

Today I packed my truck full of paintings in preparation for a roadtrip to Virginia. Many of the paintings that I'll be taking down the road are reserved for the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts traveling exhibition. The painting above is just one of the paintings that will be included in this two year exhibition.

In other late breaking news, I was notified by Manifest Gallery (located in Cincinnati, OH) that the painting below will be included in their landscape show titled Terra Firma: Survey of Approaches to Landscapes. The show focuses on contemporary landscapes. I'm honored to be in the company of such a select group of artists.


"Fordson Tractor" - 11" x 14" - oil

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...