Pages

Sep 24, 2008

The Egg is in the Skillet







Air & Rescue - 24" x 48" - oil

A few months ago I went on a trip to Fort Dix, New Jersey on behalf of the Air Force Illustration Program. The trip included live fire, war games, a hidden Rockwell and a guy named Scrat (I wish that I was making this stuff up). Per the agreement with the Air Force I was commissioned to create one painting based on the week long trip/tour. Since now a days I don't do as much figurative work I thought I'd post the painting with all of the process work that led me to the finish work. This painting will be a part of the United States Air Forces' permanent art collection.

If you weren't aware of the trip and want to read up on all of the adventures of five crazy artists just click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...