Pages

Jul 22, 2008

Like Hot Wheels in Europe


Oliver - 5" x 7" - oil

click here to bid or purchase

That's right another tractor! I'm not a technical guy but I do enjoy painting work vehicles. Maybe it's the little boy in me that enjoys vintage cars, trucks and tractors that have dirt on them or planes that can blow stuff up...who knows but I'm having fun.

As the month is approaching its end I thought it would be nice to plug a show that wasn't my own. My wonderful partner in crime, Evelyn, is having a solo show at the Fredericksburg Center for the Creative Arts. As we take down my show we'll be putting hers up. Her show will include black and white photography of scenes from Ireland, Scotland and Italy. It promises to be an awesome show. If you're in the Fredericksburg area drop by. The opening is Friday August 1st.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...