Pages

May 16, 2008

Col. Mustard, with the Candlestick, in the Kitchen

"Mr. Boddy" - "18 x 24" - oil
"Colonel Mustard" - 5" x 7" - oil


For the past month or so "the little lady" and I have been working on a Clue party for her and her sister's birthday party (twins). Again, prior to last month I had not seen the movie nor had I played the board game. I'm going into this blind but I've just had to take an active roll on some level. This prompted me to create paintings for the cards that each guest would receive.

I finished the cards last month but there was one thing missing. If you watch the movie, there's a portrait that resembles Mr. Boddy (yes it's spelled with two D's) who is actually the butler but does not play the butler. Yes, it all is very confusing but none the less I agreed to paint a portrait to hang in the dinning room.

The party went smoothly, the birthday girls had a good time and everyone seemed to enjoy their paintings. All in all it was a good night. I almost forgot....I played Colonel Mustard and my weapon of choice was the candlestick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, can we see the rest?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...