Pages

Apr 7, 2008

Hey Hay and a Cow


Sold
"Royale with Cheese" - 5" x 7" - oil

"Hey, hey, hey" - 5" x 7" - oil

During my recent rummaging through my studio I've realized that I have several pieces of illustration board, canvas panels and pieces of hardwood that I may never actually use. On top of that I've been in a recent painting rut. The best way I've found to take care of a rut is to work through it. So now I'm just painting whatever I see and posting the end result to make a little extra scratch.


I've noticed that in Virginia if you have even a semi decent cow painting it'll sell almost immediately. At times it's hilarious because cow paintings in Richmond are like human dog whistles. People just go crazy. As for the hay painting...beats me. Just click on one of the images to bid on and help me in my struggle to purge paintings.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...