Pages

Jun 5, 2012

Count Down...10

"Just Pass Autumn" - 5 x 7" - oil
Sold

Whenever I have a show coming up I try to keep into consideration the size of the venue.  Well when thinking about this next show at the Gateway Arts Council in Sidney, Ohio, I had planned for about 30 paintings with sizes ranging from 5x7" to 48 x 60".  During this planning process I usually stress over maintaining a cohesive body of work.  It's a little more than a week away from the opening and I'm just now realizing that I've got closer to 40 pieces than 30.  I guess I got so caught up in painting that I managed to go overboard.

New Works by Steven S. Walker
Opening reception with artist: Friday, June 15th, 2012  -  6p.m. to 8 p.m.
Exhibit Dates - June 18th to July 27th
Gateway Arts Council, 216 N. Miami, Sidney, Ohio 45365



See you there!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...