Pages

Feb 23, 2012

8 - On the Way

"Early Cast" - 7 x 12" - oil

8 more days to go until my show at the Fredericksburg Center for the Creative Arts (FCCA) in Fredericksburg, VA.  In addition to the show, I will also be giving a painting demonstration at the gallery on Saturday, March 3rd at 11 am.  To purchase the painting above or for more information please contact the FCCA (540) 373-5646  or feel free to email me directly.

"On the Way" new works by Steven S. Walker
Opening reception with artist: Friday, March 2nd, 2012  -  6pm to 8:30 pm
March 2 - 31, 2012
Fredericksburg Center for the Creative Arts813 Sophia Street, Fredericksburg, VA 22401

1 comment:

Ben Bensen III said...

Good stuff, Steve. You find things to paint that I wouldn't see any value in painting... until I see your interpretation, ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...