Pages

Dec 1, 2011

Back to the Easel

"Just Past the Mill" - 12 x 24" - oil


After the hoopla of a major show it's tough to figure out where to go from there.  I can only talk from personal experience but there's usually a lot of pacing around, looking through photos, cleaning, and head scratching.  Fortunately, that only lasted for a few days before I realized that I needed get back to the easel.  I made a commitment last year to put up some pieces at the Worthington Recreational Center for the month of December.   Days after the show opening at the Glave Kocen Gallery it dawned on me that I didn't have enough pieces at home to fill the space at the Rec. Center.  So during one of my studio clean up sessions I found a few older paintings that had been long forgotten and gave them a makeover.  

"Steven S. Walker - 2011 New Works"

This is my latest book of works painted throughout 2011.
To purchase your copy you can click above or on this link.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...