Pages

Nov 23, 2010

Ohio Player

"The Ol' Farmstead" - 18 x 24" - oil
Sold

This past summer I decided that I'm going to become more involved in the local art scene here in Ohio.  My first move was joining the Ohio Plein Air group which has really paid off.  Most recently I joined the Worthington Area Art League (WAAL).  One of the key reasons for this local involvement is to meet other artists in the area.  Personally, I could get use to being a hermit but it is helpful to talk shop with a few of your peers.  The painting above will be on display at Dick Blick Art Store (Columbus, OH) with the works of some of my new found artist friends.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful image.

dominique eichi said...

Your work is just beautiful. I think what I appreciate the most in your work is the sense of peace that emanates from each piece.
Happy Thanks giving

Ruth Steinfatt said...

wow.. you are a fabulous painter. I work in mainly watercolors...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...