Pages

Mar 28, 2009

Hey 98.6 it's Good to Have you Back


"High St." - 12" x 16" - oil

For those of you who aren't aware, I've been teaching art part time at the university level for the past five years. During each of these terms I've managed to only get sick during Spring Break. This year was no different. Unlike previous years, I can't narrow down who the culprit was that infected me. I think it was a four year old named Shannon but until I have any hard evidence it's all speculation. Maybe it was a conspiracy. In any case . . . Vengeance will be MINE. I've been down for a few days but now I'm back at the easel. Here's a painting of High Street on an early Saturday morning.

2 comments:

Suze said...

Wow, very nice. I am really liking the city-scape!

r garriott said...

Oh, those 4-years olds are walking petri dishes! Sending wishes for your continuing health.

This painting is stunning. Love how the lightest part is waaaay at the back....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...