Pages

Dec 5, 2008

Printing Treasures

"Red Roof Inn" - oil - 24" x 24"

A long time ago when my main concentration was illustration, I'd often get requests for prints of illustrations that I've created. At the time it was not cost effective for me to invest in prints. I've recently come across a "print on demand" website called Imagekind.com. This site has allowed me to upload works to their site and for anyone that wants to purchase prints of my work can do so at a fraction of the cost of the original. The site also allows a variety of printing sizes, papers and framing options.

So far I've only uploaded a few paintings to my gallery such as Jimi Hendrix, The Tinman, The Storm and the Happy Couple. If there are any images that you've seen on my site or blog that you'd like for me to make available for purchase as a print please feel free to email me at steven@stevenwalkerstudios.com.

Again, tomorrow (Dec. 6th) I'll be showing new works like the painting above at Morgan's Treasure in Westerville from 10am to 5pm.

A note for all Virginians: My statewide traveling exhibition with the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts titled "Under a Virginia Sky: Paintings by Steven Walker " starts this Tuesday in the Pauley Center at the VMFA. For more information click here.

Print Gallery: http://stevenwalkerstudios.imagekind.com/prints

1 comment:

r garriott said...

Hi Steven,

Just got my Art Calendar magazine and flipped to the back page-- Hey! It's you! Way to go. They couldn't have picked a nicer guy or better artist.

Happy Holidays,
R. Garriott

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...