Pages

Nov 29, 2008

Tagged...


"How Low" - oil - 5" x 7"

Sold

I've been tagged...not once, not twice but three times! The rules are that if you're tagged you're suppose to do as follows:

  1. Put a link in your posting about the artist that tagged you.
  2. Write 5 -7 unusual things about yourself.
  3. Tag 5 - 7 other bloggers and let them know.
I was tagged by R. Garriott, Tracey Clarke and Amy Guidry. they each tagged me within a day of each other so it was like a game of dodgeball when you get hit by three kick balls at the same time. They are all extremely talented artists with the work to prove it. It's a good thing too because I'd hate to support any artist who's work I don't respect.
Now I'm suppose to reveal some unusual things about myself. I don't know how unusual they are but I've been called out on a few of them.
  1. I don't own an iphone, ipod or any other iproducts.
  2. While Superman is awesome...Aquaman is my favorite superhero.
  3. I dodge my extended family as often as possible.
  4. My biggest pet peeve is when people ask me my age. (what's that got to do with my work)
  5. "It's a Wonderful Life" is my favorite movie.
  6. My cd collection includes both an AC/DC cd and a Bee Gees cd...sue me
  7. Number seven I can't say because of a court order.

Lastly, here's a list of artists who I have tagged...let's keep the ball rolling.

Molly Ahearn

Tatiana El-Khouri

Michael McDevitt

William Hawkins

Karin Jurick

Rob Caldwell

Carol Marine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have an iphone, ipod, ianything, either! I don't even have a cell phone. And my music collection includes the Bee Gees and AC/DC, too! I consider those good, though :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, that's a great idea! And we can be their leaders. Ha ha. BTW, I like "Back in Black" and "Alone Again," in addition to some of the Saturday Night Fever stuff, but who doesn't like that?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...