"How Low" - oil - 5" x 7"
I've been tagged...not once, not twice but three times! The rules are that if you're tagged you're suppose to do as follows:
- Put a link in your posting about the artist that tagged you.
- Write 5 -7 unusual things about yourself.
- Tag 5 - 7 other bloggers and let them know.
I was tagged by R. Garriott, Tracey Clarke and Amy Guidry. they each tagged me within a day of each other so it was like a game of dodgeball when you get hit by three kick balls at the same time. They are all extremely talented artists with the work to prove it. It's a good thing too because I'd hate to support any artist who's work I don't respect.
Now I'm suppose to reveal some unusual things about myself. I don't know how unusual they are but I've been called out on a few of them.
- I don't own an iphone, ipod or any other iproducts.
- While Superman is awesome...Aquaman is my favorite superhero.
- I dodge my extended family as often as possible.
- My biggest pet peeve is when people ask me my age. (what's that got to do with my work)
- "It's a Wonderful Life" is my favorite movie.
- My cd collection includes both an AC/DC cd and a Bee Gees cd...sue me
- Number seven I can't say because of a court order.
Lastly, here's a list of artists who I have tagged...let's keep the ball rolling.