Pages

Oct 31, 2008

What Big Ears You Have...




"The Fan #30" - oil - 5" x 7"

This painting is the start of a small series that I'm working on. I had a little time while I was in Richmond last week and decided to take some pictures of some of the homes and apartments throughout the Fan district. I'll cross my fingers and just see where this all goes.

Since it's Halloween I thought I'd post one of the photos that was taken earlier this month at the Highlights for Children Illustrators Party. Every year, as a thank you to the artists, Highlights throws a themed party for all of the contributing artist of the past year. This year the theme was The Enchanted Forest. I decided to go with a costume that would better reflect my personality... hide the kids!

Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday KeMoni!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...